Highlights & Features
- Take off from Koggala on a 3-seater Cessna with an experienced pilot.
- Observe undisturbed whales in all their glory from the air.
- Fly over the picturesque southern coastline.
- Includes: A 60 min round trip
- Times: 8am/9.15am/10.30am/11.45am
- Children: Suitable for children above 3 years
- To wear/bring: comfortable clothing & your camera
The Full Experience
Take to the skies over the rugged southern coast of Sri Lanka, to see whales in their habitat.
The waters off the southern coast of Sri Lanka are teeming with blue whales and sperm whales and venturing out to see them from a three-seater Cessna plane means you get to the location much faster than on a boat and you are able to see the majestic whales from the best point of view without disturbing them.
While the South coast is famous for whales, there may be instances of no sightings but you will be taken over the lush coastline of Southern Sri Lanka which will surely provide some wonderful photo opportunities.