Highlights & Features
- Take a guided tour around an organic farm that supports the local community
- Learn about the artisanal teas that are produced here and sold around the world
- Why not extend your experience with our exclusive “Teaology” option
- Includes: Tour and tea tasting
- Children: Will enjoy exploring the farm
- To wear/bring: Light clothes, cap & sunscreen
- Duration: 2 – 2.5 hours, between 9:00am and 5:00pm
The Full Experience
Explore a working organic farm located in the Uva Highlands and understand the manual techniques used to produce its teas, coffee, cinnamon and preserves.
Hidden above Ravana-Ella Falls and with views of Ella Rock and Lipton’s Seat, the estate is a labour of love for its founders and local staff from the nearby village. With your guide, stroll through fields where tea, cinnamon and lemongrass are expertly cultivated before visiting the artisanal production centre. You could even try your hand at plucking and rolling some tea leaves yourself! Your experience culminates with a tasting of 4 signature hand-made teas at a picturesque point overlooking Ella Gap. Choose a “Teaology” option if you would like a more unique tasting that includes a menu of vegetarian dishes matched with the teas on offer.