Highlights & Features
- UNESCO protected Galle Fort is a striking, lively and photogenic place in Sri Lanka
- A photography walk of the Fort with a local travel and lifestyle photographer
- A unique chance to refine your camera skills and walk away with some great snaps
- Includes: Host/photographer and water
- Times: 6am or 4pm, 2 hours
- Children: Older kids interested in learning
- To wear/bring: Cool, light clothing & camera
The Full Experience
Offering direction to the most picturesque places and people of the fort, your host’s instruction and creativity is great for those interested in photography.
Today, Galle Fort is a hotchpotch of international residents, from Malay settlers, Dutch Burghers, Tamils, Sinhalese and descendants of Arab Traders like your host. There is a lively art scene in the fort, inspired visitors are drawn by its uniqueness, coastal location, creativity and glorious heritage architecture. Tour through a lens and discover its majestic defences and stroll cobbled streets once walked by far-flung merchants and traders, now fringed with characterful boutiques, galleries and eateries. Hone your skills with a photographer who knows the fort and its stories intimately, and take memorable pictures of your time here.