Highlights & Features
- An insight into the customs and dishes embedded in life in the Northern Province
- Settle down for dinner in a century old family home in the heart of Colombo
- Indulge in a delicious spread of Jaffna themed curries and family tales
- Includes: Drinks and dinner (let us know dietary requirements)
- Times: 1.5 hours, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Children: Children above 7 yrs
- What to wear/bring: Your appetite
The Full Experience
An exceptional and unforgettable culinary and cultural evening among the manicured gardens of what was once a Jaffna family’s home for generations.
Now a superb boutique hotel, this heritage house is a sanctuary among the hustle and bustle of Colombo. Delight in tales and tastes drawn from the family tree from the moment you step inside. Your host will meet you with a local-style cocktail. The candlelit atmosphere prepares you for a unique dinner interwoven with northern charm. Await an array of pulse-based starters (wadeys) accompanied by coconut sambols. Cleanse your palate with Mulligatawny broth ahead of a smorgasbord of meat, fish and vegetable curries including the famous Jaffna Crab Curry, complemented with rice and pittu. Conclude with a contemporary take on traditional desserts.