"Very enjoyable - great to be on the sea rather than just looking at it. The boat was comfortable and it felt indulgent to be able to view the whales that way. The swim after was also a great way to end the day!" - Claire Rourke | November 2016 | View All Reviews
Highlights & Features
- Whale watching season is Nov to Apr, there is a 90% chance of blue whale sightings
- Get the best views from the top deck
- As your return closer to shore, try stand up paddle boarding or snorkelling
- Includes: Crew, equipment, breakfast, light lunch
- Times: 6.30am to 1.30pm, 7 hours
- Children: Children will love it on - board
- To wear/bring: Camera, sea sickness tablets
The Full Experience
Sail into the Indian Ocean in search of whales with a professional and experienced crew. Begin early with a delicious breakfast and end with some snorkelling.
Your catamaran crew will take you from the shore and out into the deep ocean ready to discover whales after breakfast. Start your day, by climbing to the top deck or the bow of the boat to get the best views of these majestic creatures. As you sail back towards Weligama Bay, jump into the water to snorkel amongst other marine life or, for a completely different view try your hand at some stand up paddle boarding. Reflect on the unforgettable sights and activities of the morning over another expertly prepared meal from the on-board kitchen as your chef delights you with a light lunch before you arrive back on dry land.